20 June 2010

pointers



I pretty much live in ballet flats but recently I decided that I NEEDED a pair of comfy sneakers to wear occasionally to give my feet some rest. Since there's end of season sales going on, I went to Hype and got myself a pair of these Pointer sneakers.

So I haven't worn sneakers in ages and so as soon as I put my feet into these, my first reaction was, "WOW, THESE ARE SO COMFY!!". I forgot how comfy sneakers truly are. The sneakers are a mix of canvas and suede with cute stripe detailing inside the shoes which are visible even when they're worn. I got them on sale so if you guys are lucky, they still might be available. :)

The Karen Walker fans would recognise these shoes, they collaborated together to create limited edition boat shoes for "The Village" AW10 collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment