06 June 2010

welcome to nowhere


1. Stolen Girlfriends Club "Welcome to Nowhere" tee, Alpha60 cardigan

2. Necklace from the Fringe Markets.


The tee is actually a mens' tee. I love big and over-sized tees, I can wear it as a top or a dress and it covers any bumps and bulges. Hehe. I bought the tee from Moku, it's a small boutique on Oxford St and it's one of my favourite stores. Go check out their blog! They stock amazing pieces from labels such as up and coming Australian designer, Carly Hunter, Twenty-seven names, Karen Walker jewellery and sunglasses... and more. The SA nearly convinced me to get an amazing Carly Hunter merino cardigan as well, but luckily (and sadly) I resisted. Speaking of which, I am super excited about her S/S '11 collection, "Non Ho Sonno". I can't wait to see more images of her collection! Sheer fabrics & dots ♡


(Image from Carly Hunter swappler site)

No comments:

Post a Comment