09 July 2010

grill'd burgers




After work, I headed to the Therese Rawsthorne/Gary Bigeni/Romance Was Born/Friedrich Gray sample sale and then afterwards, friend and I were hungry so we went to the newly opened Grill'd on Crown St in Darlinghurst. I've only ever had it once in Melbourne, and so I was sooo happy that they finally opened a few stores in Sydney! Seriously the best tasting burgers. I had the "Baa Baa" burger, which has grilled lean lamb pattie with avocado, tasty cheese, salad, relish & herbed mayo. The bread used is crunchy on the outside and soft inside... and the lamb pattie was so juicy and delicious! My friend had the Zen Hen burger which has grilled chicken breast, tangy satay sauce, coriander, heaps of shredded carrots, salad, and herbed mayo. I had a taste of her burger and it tasted really good too. Their chips are also sooo good, especially with their herbed mayo. Eating burgers is pretty messy but when the burgers and chips taste that good, I don't really give a crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment