04 October 2010

non stop eating all day


Morning: After visiting Pretty Dog (my favourite ladies' fashion boutique in Sydney) with Emi, we went to Black Star pastry. Everytime I go there, I feel like a little kid who's looking into the window of a toy store. The pastries/desserts look beautiful. I didn't take a photo of the cinnamon scroll I shared with Emi but it was perfect with the organic chai latte that I had. :)



Emi is always stylish. Check out her amazing jewellery! - From left to right: Mania Mania, Iosselliani, and Matina Amanita. Below is her cute and customised Olympus E-PL1.

Had lunch at Four Ate Five, which was recently rated 5 stars by Time Out Sydney. We both ordered salads and omg!! Best salad ever. Mine had poached chicken, rocket, ricotta, cucumber, tomato, and beetroot, with a side of sour dough bread. I wanted seconds!



Coffee was amazing too. It was good strong coffee but didn't leave a bitter after-taste. Definitely want to come back again and try their other dishes, especially the hamburgers with hand-cut chips. MMMMM.




Dinner was at the Spicy Sichuan Restaurant on Cunningham St, Sydney. It wasn't the best Chinese hot pot I've had, however the place is clean and it's nice that they give you seat covers to cover your jacket if you've got it hanging on the seat. It's a really good idea that they do this, because after our dinner, we all reeked of hot pot! (x_x)

No comments:

Post a Comment